Basic Tournament Information
All Tournaments will have 20% rake unless otherwise noted
- Unless verbally stated, any forward motion across the betting line with chips will be considered a bet or raise for the chips that cross the line.
- The dealer button starts on seat one (1) for all tournaments and after redrawing of seats
- The hand is mucked if not all players are able to touch their seat when the last card is dealt.
- Penalties for misconduct can include sitting out one (1) to three (3) orbits or tournament disqualification. Player chips and entry free are forfeited upon disqualification.
- Personal attacks at dealers or players, both physical or verbal, can and will lead to penalties or disqualification. Peronsal attacks can consist of, but are not limited to, continued use of foul language directed at another player, name calling, sexual harassment, or threats of physical violence.
- Tournament Directors decisions are final.
- Adding a single chip to the pot without a verbal declaration is a call, even if you already have a chip in the pot. For example it is a call if blinds are 100/200; small blind adds a 500 chip to his 100 small blind without declaring a raise.
- All hands in the main and side pots must be tabled and are live on All-in showdowns
- Play halts at tables with three fewer players than the table with the most. Table will be kept within 2 players and will be balanced tighter at the Tournament Director’s discretion
- When using BBA, the ante will be posted first and there will be no reduction at the final table.
- Tables will be kept 9-handed as often as possible. Final tables will begin at 9-handed
- Dealer Appreciation is a suggested tip for volunteer dealers and is not mandatory to play.